2018 - 2019 Admissions
We are looking for the people who are looking for us.
We want students who will thrive in an environment that respects their individuality. From students who stand out (or stick out) to students who tend to hide in plain sight - we want them all on our team.
We accept students applying for grades six through eight. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, or gender expression.
Please read on to find out more about our application process. Our application fee is $25, payable by check or credit card.
Admission to The Little Middle School takes place on a rolling basis. Here's how it goes:
You, the parent, will fill out an application online.
Your child fills out the printable student application.
We will contact you to set up an initial call to discuss your child's needs and answer questions (approximately 20 minutes).
We meet with your child in person for a one-on-one one evaluation (approximately one hour) to determine academic needs.
We meet with all adult decision-makers to share our findings and present our customized recommendations for your child's education (up to one hour).
- Your family makes a decision regarding enrollment that suits your timeline and preferences.
If you would like to visit our school prior to engaging in the above admissions process, we welcome you!
1. We have a family information session coming up on Tuesday, January 9, 2018, at 7 PM.
2. Visitors can be accommodated during the school day from 10:15 to 10:45 each Tuesday morning. Please feel free to schedule a visit.
We aim to keep our tuition low enough to be within reach for families who never intended to leave public school but find our opportunity compelling. We do have a number of students who apply only to The Little Middle School. Our program is unique.
Tuition for 2018 - 2019 is as follows:
- $9,800 for your first year if you enroll and pay a 10% deposit by March 1 of the prior academic year.
- $11,800 for your first year if you enroll after March 1.
Returning students will pay the lower of the two tuition rates for subsequent years.
Tuition can be split into as many as ten payments. There are no additional school fees.
Tuition does not include meals, field trips, tutoring, or special events.